Index of Specimens
Return To Top Page
Initial letter(s) indicate site number where the conodont was collected. Next letters and numbers indicate the sample number and slide number. Each slide is listed seperately with bullets in list. Final number indicates number of specimen on slide. Additional letters/numbers catalog photos.
* -- denotes more than one photo of specimen.
& -- deonotes animation
- Site C: Leipers Shale, Nashville, Tennessee, USA -- Robin Hill Road, base of roadcut at hill top
- C34A01*, C34A02*, C34A25, C34A26*, C34A30*, C34A35*, C34A41*, C34A47*
- C34D01, C35D49
- C37AF05*, C37AF28, C37AF42*
- C37AU09*, C37AU11*, C37AU44*
- C37AY12*, C37AY45*
- C37AZ13*, C37AZ23*, C37AZ44*, C37AZ50*, C37AZ51*, C37AZ52*, C37AZ53*, C37AZ54*, C37AZ55*
- C45R01*, C45R02*
- Site I: Nashville, Tennesse, USA -- Old Hickory Road west of Clease Ferry Rd. near top of Bell's Bend
- Site N: Leipers Shale, Nashville, Tennessee USA -- Interstate 40 at mile marker197.5.
- Site O: Nashville, Tennessee, USA -- Newcome Station Road, 1.5 miles from Pegram exit of Interstate 40.
- Site P: Leipers Shale, Nashville, Tennessee, USA -- Highway 70 South road cut next to Myhr Rd. near Red Caboose Park
- P2C02*, P2C20*, P2C35*
- P2D35, P2D46*
- P4J01, P4J02, P4J09*, P4J11, P4J13, P4J14,P4J19, P4J31, P4J36, P4J37, P4J38, P4J41*, P4J46, P4J57, P4J58, P4J60
- Site V -- Decorah Shale, Sogn, Minnesota. Highway -- 56 roadcut
- Site X -- Leipers Shale, Nashville, Tennessee, USA -- Briley Parkway roadcut nearest Centennial Dr.
- Site Z -- Constellaria Bed of Cannon Limestone, Nashville, Tennessee USA -- south end of Balmy St. off Charlotte Pike.
- Site AB -- East side of roadcut on I65 at mile market 82 just south of merger with highway I40W
- AB02E14*, AB06H09*&, AB06H18*&, AB06H27*&, AB06F60*, AB08E22*, AB08E35*, AB13M01*, AB13M02*, AB13M03, AB14EM01*, AB14EM02*, AB14EM03*, AB14EM04*, AB14EM05*&, AB14EM06
- Site AJ -- Vietnam Veterans Blvd. at roadcut on Exit 1, Conference Drive, Nashville TN
- Site AZ -- road cut on Nolansville Pike in Nashville, 1.1 miles west of Nolansville Road, Lower Bigby Formation
- AZ1HF01*&, AZ1HF02*, AZ1HF03*, AZ1HF04*, AZ1HF05*, AZ1HF06*, AZ1HF07*, AZ1HF08*, AZ1HF09*, AZ1HF10*, AZ1HF11*, AZ1HF12*, AZ1HF13*, AZ1HF14*, AZ1HF15*, AZ1HF16*, AZ1HF17*, AZ1HF18*, AZ1HF19*, AZ1HF20*, AZ1HF21*, AZ1HF22*, AZ1HF23*, AZ1HF24*, AZ1HF25*, AZ1HF26, AZ1HF27*&
- Site BH -- Lower Cathey's, Nashville, west side upper parking Greer Stadium
- BH1EB01, BH1EB02, BH1EB03, BH1EB04*&, BH3K1
- BH1FBB01, BH1FBB02, BH1FBB03, BH1FBB04, BH1FBB05, BH1FBB06, BH1FBB07, BH1FBB08, BH1FBB09, BH1FBB10, BH1FBB11, BH1FBB12, BH1FBB13, BH1FBB14
- Site BN -- Dayton Area, Ordovician Silurian Boundary -- teaching materials courtesy of Jeff Bauer.
- Site CK -- Roadcut near Town Creek just south of Tuscumbia Alabama two cuts just northeast of intersection of Hwy 157 with 235