Return To Top Page, other Examples of Bars, or Specimen Index
How to View Stereo Images
- Nickname: Terminator
- Diagnosis: Large element with long cust with deep costa, and lateral rami with wide-spaced denticles meeting in inverted "V"
- Collected: Site Z, in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, from Upper Ordovician deposits.
- Estimated Age: about 450 million years old.
- Dimensions: scale bar is .5 mm
- Comments: Very long, sharp cusp. Z1C21S03 image not scaled.
Page established 10-1-98, updated 12-1-2000
Go back to: Top: Specimen Type Page